Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Here - cabled babysocks

A pic of the tiny cabled babysocks. It is my first ever cable adventure. That wasnt so difficult so i am all for knitting more..
Here they are:

The yarn is Dale Babyull (100% superwash merino) and the pattern is out of my head. I didnt write it down though - will see if I get around to it before I ship them. It is pretty simple though - just some ribbing with an occasional twist, and then cables..
They should be going out in the mail tomorrow at the latest.. I hope they arent too small. I tried them on my 4 month old and they are way too small for him, but he is quite the big guy so.. hoping they will fit..

1 comment:

Linda said...

Du har da godt nok noget med sokker :o) Meget fine! Har du set bogen "25 favourite socks" - lån den, den er mageløs og du vil få endnu flere søvnløse nætter :o)
kh Linda