Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Obsessing over socks - but no time to knit..

It has been a while since I added something here. I have hardly had any time for knitting at all so no FOs.. I have been working some on a baby raglan but have frogged and reknit the body or cuff three times now so now I tossed it back in a corner so I can continue knitting socks.
The stashgame is over. I didnt do all that well, but at least I ended up with positive points unlike last time..
I ordered lots and lots of sockyarn, so will be knitting quite a few socks in the months to come - that is the plan anyway. Other projects are on hold for now.
I am currently knitting some cabled babysocks for a friends baby (sssshh dont tell her -hope she is not reading) I better get them done and shipped asap as they are pretty small and wont fit for long.. No pics - in case the above mentioned person is lurking.. I only need to do the foot and bindoff of the second sock and they are done..

No comments: