Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Mit in progress


Anemois, originally uploaded by Inca knits.

.. slowly so though..
Here it is - my Anemoi in progress! I knit a bit further than shown here. Just transferred the thumb stitches to waste yarn. I am slowly getting better at getting the tension right - though where it was probably too loose before it is almost too tight now.. difficult balance.
I still do it with yarn in both hands. I see it could probably speed up the process if I was less stubborn and transferred both strands of yarn to my left hand, but I really do enjoy alternating between the left hand pick and the right hand wrap.. And since it is also about the process I think I will stick with the double handed way of doing it for now..

2 comments:

Lise aka Pindsvinet said...

De bliver helt sikkert rigtig flotte og lækre. Mønsteret er bare så flot. Du kan glæde dig til vinter :)

tanterne said...

Hej Inca
Jeg vil bare lige invitere dig forbi min blog, til en lille leg.
mvh
charlotte