Saturday, April 7, 2007

Stuck again

Once again I am stuck. The Tomten is coming along SO slowly now. I have finished the hood and the body - only the sleeves left, but it looks like I will be out of yarn before I get that far. I will have to get some more - luckily it is possible as I bought the yarn for this project in my LYS.
The shawl is just waiting for me to knit on it - easy peasy, but I would rather finish other stuff as I am in no rush with that one.
I cast on a pullover for my newborn, but once again I did something wrong with the sizing :( I think I made the raglan-increase-part too long, so now it is way too big. I will also be out of yarn for that one so I will have to add some Alpaca-merino as I cant get anymore of the particular handdyed BFL that I used for the yoke :(. I may frog..
I have cast on a swatch for the Simple Knitted Bodice that I am planning. I cant match the smaller gauge so will need to do some serious decreasing around the waist. Have cast on a swatch for the chevron lace so I can do the calculations for waist-decreases right.
Boring boring. I wish I had some FO's to show, but that may take a while yet..

No comments: