Sunday, January 7, 2007

Some recent FO's

Ok - now that I have made myself a knit-blog I better start posting some pics!

So here are some recent FO's (finished objects)
First - I knit my son a Balaclava in december using this pattern: http://sockit-to-me.blogspot.com/2005/11/childs-winter-helmet-pattern.html

I also knit him a sweater in bluefaced leicester. I finished the last detail - the icord snake - just before christmas.

And an organic wool scarf that I knit for DH for christmas:













Finally a shirt for my yet unborn baby - due in february. It is knit with lovely BFL handdyed by The Natural Dye Studio . It has some minor flaws -It is the first time I used the pattern - but I really love the colorway and the look of the ribbing. I also think the buttons are absolutely adorable.. Oh and thanks to Ruth for providing the pattern - an old pattern used in her family for generations.

No comments: